Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 7

Say No To Fitness First Price Hike

Took half day off as I am not feeling very well today. Appointment were postponed so I can take half day resting at home. Got a minor running nose and cough but my throat wasn't that sore anymore. My voice still rough though. So no point talking so much with my customer anyway. Skipped Jean's Yoga class tonight as I wanted to take my dinner before I joined Body Combat tonight.

Arrived at Summit and saw Cindy and Wannie outside the studio. Joined them downstairs at the Soya Bean Shop together with Master T and Jac. All of us went up to FF and get ready for tonight's class. I had requested the whole track for tonight since Master T asked me this afternoon. It's a good selections right?

  1. Think About The Way (Master T, you need to think about the way, really~! lol)
  2. Everybody Screaming (you were really not yourself tonight mate~! lol)
  3. Addicted To Love (I so miss this track~!)
  4. Zombie (what else to do other than Jigga Jigga and Tribal Dance, right?)
  5. You Can't Stop The Beat (since it's a fun night, so I choose this song)
  6. Full Metal Jackass (Since we didn't managed to do it on Monday)
  7. So What! (Finally~~~!!!!)
  8. Heartbeat (I like doing it in your class .. more omph~!!! haha~!)
  9. Switch (no more push up for me, haha~!!)
  10. Breath Easy (so miss this cool down, the karaoke and the moves~!! so SS)

Tonight definitely wasn't your night mate, but we all had fun anyway. Chat with BQ, LP, CP, Master T and Jac for a while before we all bath. FF had increased our monthly fees at 5%. So it's now RM185 compared to the RM175 we paid previously. Damn~! Ann had suggested we tender in our petition to the management. But who got the form? Communication break down~! BKLTL group continued with minum session as usual but ended early as I wanted to go home. Sorry ... sick old man need to sleep. LOL~!!!

13 Octopus:

aleximon said...

count me in ya....let BKLTL group settle FF !!!! simply simply increase price without any notice

BaBy OcTopUs said...

True True~! No worry la~ We sure will include you in. You don't want IN we also FORCE you IN also. LOl~!

Anonymous said...

OK...There are some Deja Vu tonight, IF you are coming...

6/ Full metal jackass
8/ Heart beat

I did Addicted to Love on Tuesday at MM, but not going to do tonight la.. dun worry.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-beaR: No worries, Addicted to Love, I can do again no problem.

I know you wanna do Full Metal Jackass, But possible to change? Heartbeat is good~!

That is, if I am going. :)

Anonymous said...

SORRY... Kennot change FULL Metal Jackass... i wanna dooooooo...

Run down of the list...(obtained from a trustworthy source ;p)

1. Ready 2 Go/Rock This Party
2. We're Not Gonna Take It
3. Come with Me (my request)
4. Take A Break
5. Bad Reputation/Sweet Dream (my req)
6. Full Metal Jackass (YAY)
7. Hit'Em/Jump
8. Heartbeat
9.
10.

9/10 - guess haf to wait for tonight...Cos the source kenot remember worrrr

LGM

Anonymous said...

Seriously hoping that.. EVERYONE skip combat to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony... Yeah.. I can go home earlier and bake! :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-BEar: What do u mean "seriously hoping that?"

u hope all skip the class and go home watch the ceremony is it? kekeke~!!!

Anonymous said...

she wish to said that, coz she cant face when no member ente the class.....lol

BaBy OcTopUs said...

no worried la~ sure got one lil princess will be there wor .. rain or shine, she be standing there~! :)

Anonymous said...

But i'm feeling a bit lazy now, maybe i should just go home and sleep!! Hehe.. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ cause u know someone not gonna be there tonight already right? *evil laugh*

Anonymous said...

Someone??? Hm.. is it? I have no idea la my dear.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Dun play play dunno la~ I got my CNN one la~ haha~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails