Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 8

Lucky Star Smiling Down At Me

I was quite lazy to go to work this morning. Well I had the same feeling this past week. Maybe cause I had already made my decision on my future? Sometimes, I felt so demotivated towards this current job. I had decided to quit at the end of the month and already considering 3 job offers (with 2 waiting for my confirmation).


I had an offer waiting for my confirmation (US based Company) next week. Which has a good prospect and also salary (Yes, I am a slave to dough). But on the other hand, my Mentor had also offered me a job for his current company taking care of the whole department and new market. Both also need me to cover the Central till Southern market. Both doing the same industry but both has their own advantage. The first company already drafting the appointment letter for me. And my Mentor asked to joined him anytime.

Why do I always need to make such decision?!!! It's always the same. When there's no news, means there's no single offer. But when there's one offer, plenty will come flooding in. Sigh~!!!! Why can't there just be simple 1 offer for me and I just take it? Why can't it just plain and simple. My life has always been this way all the while. I know I can't complaint bout this as it's a good news. But I am cracking my head now to decide. Why is this happening to me? Well maybe there's someone up there is looking after me. Lucky~!!!

10 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

i'm back!! too much indonesian food for the last few days, hehe!!

if i were u, i will definitely choose the US based co, good prospect + salary.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Bro~! Wah so miss i here~! haha~ Hopefully u dun get dark from the trip. kekeke~!

Hmm...I am still thinking. We talk when we meet la~

Anonymous said...

any offer for me ???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

u wan what offer CP? makan ar? keke~!

Anonymous said...

me not getting dark, weather there is the same as in msia. hmm..the indo chinese gals there are damn chun!! fair & pretty!!

Anonymous said...

so it sure u settle them already lor

BaBy OcTopUs said...

MD: Should take some picture back and show us la~ kekekeke~!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

wah ~ settled ... hehe!!!!

Anonymous said...

CP, pls define ur " settled " hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo~! kekeke~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails