Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 3

3 hours? Possible? Yes!!

For those who know, I had to travel down South to JB. Problem with the company car and at the end I had to drove down with my car. In other word, I need to drive all the way down while my man rest asleep the whole journey. What kind of world is this? lol~! Managed to reached JB within 3-1/2 hours. That was fast??!! Got lost for almost an hour looking for the customer's factory. Meeting was fruitful I assume. Discussed with my man and decided to drive back after the meeting. So I drive another 3 hours (progress) back up to my office. I was super sleeping while I was driving down this morning and had a few close call before Malacca.

Reached my office and dropped my man off. Called up the sick girl and since I'm nearby, picked her up for dinner. Reached home around 8pm and checked on Coco. My gosh~! He hurt his leg. It's swollen with a bit of blood. I think he got bullied yesterday while he's out. Sad~!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

i will post saman to u soon ...: p

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ wanna say like that mer .. now I know where is Pedas already .. haha~~~ not that far hor .. very near!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy.. driving for more than 7 hours in a day. If i were you, kill me then. Haha..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Actually driving back up that time not so bad ler .. it's the morning drive which is a killer for me. haha~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails