Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 6

More Sales Sales & Sales

It was another crazy morning for me today as I woke up early to rushed over Jalan University for the annual Diethelm Stock Clearance. It's written 9.30am to 5pm but when I arrived around 9.10am, people were already leaving the place with bags of stuff they bought. I heard that they had already started the sales before 9am. My gosh~! The sales offers a lot of house appliances, personal care products, kitchen use products, food and beverages and more. I managed to get myself some stuff before I left for the other sales.Three bags of Ruffles cost me RM10, 6 limited edition M&Ms cost me RM10, 6pcs of OralB tooth brush cost RM5 and Darlie tooth paste with FOC clipper cost RM5. All together I spent around RM30 at this sales.
Next stop, Glenmarie in Shah Alam for Network Food Warehouse Clearance. The crowd was less overhere and not that packed. So it isn't that hard to get what I wanted and checking out the expiry dates. The place offers Van Houten chocolates, Crispy, Tango, Kandos to name a few. They are also selling tupperwares at super cheap prices and also wine glasses and accessories. 4 packs of Crispy for RM5, 2 big Crispy for RM5, 20packets of Van Houten Chocolate Drink for RM6, one Assorted Van Houten Chocolate for RM6, one can of Kandos Choclate for RM3 and 2 pc of Tupperware for RM1. Super cheap sales!!!
My last stop will be Hasbro Branded Toys Warehouse Sales in Shah Alam. This was a killer. The crowds were mostly adults surprisingly. So do they offers? Wide range of branded toys ranging from Transformers, Marvels, Indiana Jones, Starwars, Play Doh, Parker Brothers and most popular Monopoly. People were like buying in bulks of toys. You wouldn't believe the price they are throwing. People like me were madly waiting for them to replenish the stock for the mini monopoly sets. Some ladies were shouting and dragging and all. Imagine 3rd world country people reaction when they saw the UN giving them milk and breads. Yes, it was that havoc. haha~! Luckily I managed to get myself 2 sets of the limited Monopoly sets. It's only RM10/set. Nice~!!
So here is the whole lot that I had spent for the day. Yes, a lot of food. My fridge was full with my food and drinks already since I had moved back last week. haha~! I did passed by Padini Warehouse Clearance in Glenmarie before heading to Shah Alam. I was super shocked to see the super long queue (around 1KM long) and the traffic congested due to the heavy vehicles blocking the roads. It's that crazy!!

13 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. so many junk foods.

FATTENING!!! Wakaka... :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ like u dun like it !!!

Anonymous said...

I like i like.. but "CONTROL", haha~!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok la. passed some to you js now. so u CONTROL and see how long you can stand la. hehe~!

Anonymous said...

Sure can one.. nowadays i seldom take junk foods, u know why, as i spend not much time staying at home these days.

You know la, i'm so "BUSY", or else the foods inside my fridge wont be expired right? Lol lol..

Anonymous said...

Btw.. thanks for the choc. Love them so much, keke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya la, ur near to expired food are for us frens who visit ur place one ma. one shot kasi habis .. haha!!!

hope u like the choc. keke~! sure CP will make noise one . haha! early one who ask got onli la .. hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

No la, dun said like that la. If i know u guys are coming, i will definitely prepare all the "Fresh Fresh" one in my fridge. Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Yup yup yup.. i like the choc with cereal one. Damn nice! But i used to buy the original one, the orange one i have never tried it before. I might take a whack at it.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok la~ take ur word for it~! so when's the next gathering? moon cake festival?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

i have black current and strawberry overhere also .. i never tried those b4 also .. hehe!

Anonymous said...

Ya lor, when is next? Moon cake festival is on next week, thought we going out for steamboat. CP, any idea?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

steamboat? ok la, but not so many Kam Chan Ku already la~ haha!!! I super phobia already ... kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails