Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 6

Sales Sales Sales - Pt.1

It was a day full of warehouse sales yesterday. I had lunch with SOS over at 1Utama and rushed over to Armada hotel short after that to joined my ex-colleague (Terence and Calvin) for Hush Puppies warehouse sales. There's a lot of people in the place already when I arrived. Didn't managed to get myself anything as the size that I wanted wasn't available. And I had bought a new shoe at last month's sales also. Sux~! Later we went to Wisma Hamodal for Toys R Us warehouse sales. Wasn't much to see as most of the good stuff had been sold off.

Decided to joined two of them for gym at Celebrity Fitness as I couldn't make it for my usual Friday routine at Consplant. So packed my stuff and off I went to Subang Parade for Raymond's Body Combat class. Damn his PC broke down so he couldn't rehearse the new BC37, or else we be doing it that day. Anyway, here's the run down that he did:-

  1. Walking In Memphis / James Bond Theme
  2. Thanx For The Memories
  3. Put Your Hand In My Hand
  4. Zombie
  5. Elevator
  6. Bad
  7. Party Non Stop
  8. Heaven
  9. Gonna Fly Now
  10. The World In United
Finished off and had a short chat with him and off we went to Summit for dinner. Dinner ends around 9pm and I decided to joined the BKLTL members for minum at Subang. So went over and K-Bear was doing the cool down at that time. Managed to sneak in and do the final Kata for the cool down. Sweet~! Long minum session at Canai Cafe and left after midnight. Damn tired~!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails