Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 5

Body Pump 67 & Body Combat 37 Launch @ TC

Today is the day for FF's launch of the new release. Damn I had waited so long for this to happen that I somehow lost some of the hype of it already. So my first class was Body Pump and the leading instructor is Jackson and K-Bear with Teh and MG shadowing. Warm up was nice with the Bleeding Love song. This time around we do lunges before squats during warm up. Squat track wasn't that hard compared to the previous release as there were a few small break during the bottom half squats. Chest wasn't that hard too as there were break here and there.

Clean & Press was a bit normal but still alright as we have 3 break during the track. Triceps was a bit challenging with some pull over and the kick back was a killer at the end. Biceps was surprisingly not as hard as I imagined it would be. Maybe there a break for the new move, biceps row (which I add 2.5kg). Lunges was alright as I don't used any weight. Shoulder track was a bit challenging with the Mac Raise and the Rotator Press.
For track 9 they have this move which was brought over from BB. It's called and I quote from K-Bear, 'innovative plank' (OK, just found out it's called Plank Crunch) was quite challenging but the repetition was too short (Yes, I know dear, you lost some sets during that kick). The rest was as usual nice and just wanna say K-Bear you did a great job on the new release. Maybe you're right, the pain will kick in after a few classes on the new release. lol~!

As for the Body Combat class, Peggy was leading with Master T with Janice and Renee shadowing. Class was packed as expected. Well seeing is believing, well in my case, doing it. Watching the chore and really doing it, is two different feeling. I can really feel the power when I am kicking and punching to the beat. The class was all crazy and hype from track 1. I don't think anyone else could lead Track 5 other than Master T with him bringing the mood and the power to the track and also fun too. And it's also a fun sing a long track.

Track 6 is a killer with lots of lunges and capoera moves. I like the Muay Tai more and more after doing it and the music is so loud and strong too. The last power track is a bit different with hooks coming in from the back. Well a lot of the punches comes from the back on this release as they wanted to train our back arm rather then concentrating just on the front. Push ups are normal but the challenge comes at the end with some biceps and triceps alternate push up. Overall, the class was really fun and exhausting as Master T brought a sword with him with some vampire teeth and all. Minor mistakes from Peggy during track 8 but we're all humans right? lol~!

BP Weights: Warm-Up: 5kgs, Squats: 15kgs; Chest: 8.5kgs; Back: 10kgs; Triceps: 5kgs; Biceps: 5kgs + 2.5kgs; Lunges: None; Shoulders: 5kgs / 2.5kgs plates.

5 Octopus:

Swee said...

I will make sure you feel the pain of BP 67, when you come to my class after the launches...! :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Wah is this a challenge? OK la, I believe you. Didn't you read my comment at the bottom of the BP comment? haha~!

Need more classes like you said ma~!

myCoffee said...

What a coincidence. I managed to attend the BP launch class last weekend too. So, do you like the new BP overall?

myCoffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there, nice seeing you here. Yes, the launch was great. U went for the launch at TC too? Cool~!

What do I think? Read my review lo. lol~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails