Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 28

House Hunting

I was in the mood to look for a house these days. The idea actually came from MD who is now renovating his house. And getting a new house right now seemed to be my main priority. So I had decided to check out MD's place at Setia Alam. Yes, I know it's a bit far but I am going in with an open mind. Take away the distance and location, just look at what they gonna offer.

So after lunch I went over with another friend of mine, Ken. Found their sales office and damn it's unique. Imagine the whole building made out of glass. But once I went in, major glare problem. Sun light coming in from all direction. So what is the morale of the story? Something might look nice when you first look at it, but it doesn't mean that it's practical.

So back to the sales office, I check out the new phase of the same area as MD. The price of the house already increased by 25% (give and take) since he bought 1 year ago. But they did fully extend the whole house to the end. So if you think of the renovation cost of it, actually it's the same. Few lots left but no show house to see. Bummer~! Took broucher and went back PJ to discuss further with my friend of the house. Called up my friend from HLB and he offer me BLR - 2.05%. But found out that KNSQ can give me better interest. Interesting~!

Went for gym as usual and joined Jean's yoga. Master T was replaced by JX tonight. She managed to do some older tracks which I think is something good. SOS came back from their trip from HK. Thanx again both of you for the gift. Went for minum and all of us played with our handphones tonight. LOL~! Rainy night and you know what that means, good cold sleep.

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

buying house is definitely something you need to think over and over again. its a HUGE investments.

anyway, the residents and owners have a website + forum... if you need to ask anything or share your concerns, we're more than happy to help...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yup it's one of life biggest investment. Chat with my colleague this morning and he advice me to buy next year as the banker's interest might be more attractive.

I am still considering and opening to options in Puchong and Kinrara or even Kemuning. Checked out the websites of the land this morning and a few attracted me to go over this weekend to have a scout around.

But thanx for your feed back and also the info for the website and forum. That is just what I need right now.

Anonymous said...

BO, u know mydragoon?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

and now u know how ..>.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails