Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 26

Life Is More Than Just Work

Busy Busy Busy! That is the only way to describe my whole day. Since my boss was on leave since last week and came back today, me and my colleague was able to clear some of our urgent matters. Proposal to go out early morning and appointment with my boss. Came back follow up on the revised proposal and more proposal to go out. It was calculation and proposal and revision and continue with that cycle 3 more times. Time was of the essence and my boss was leaving the office, so I need to finish the whole thing up before he left. Managed to finished off everything before 5pm.

A close friend called me asking for some advice and some called up for dinner appointments. But I was all booked for my brother as he wanted to get a new gadget. So waited for him at SS2. Finally he got his new toy, Nokia E71. Toy around with the new Nokia N85 and N96, SE 905 and X1. Had dinner with my brother and SIL. Damn got curry oil on my short. Fark~! Used the whole night washing it but still there's some little stain on it. Damn it~!

Got a surprising call from someone. It was a long chat and I am still expecting another call from my old friend from noon. At least my night was filled with activities right? Who says there's no life without gym. Oh I did.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails