Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25

Quality Over Quantity

I arrived at Consplant and guess who I saw outside having a smoke? Jackpot and co. Damn! Quickly went up and saw the floor was 90% covered by step boards already. Quickly get a board and set it behind Jackpot. No choice, it's the only one available. Maybe there's a reason why it's not occupied? Can feel that my stamina today was really good as I managed to finished the class with ease.

So continued with the next class. Fark~! Realized it's not Sue teaching tonight. MG was replacing. Sorry I am not complaining here but I came for Sue's class. And they took out the Combat class tonight too and replaced it with an intermediate-advanced step class. Bloody hell~! Should have checked the time table online. Nevertheless, need the work out and joined MG's class.

Classes started with some nice warm up and the 'competition' started when Jackpot friend saw me doing 17.5kgs for squats. They really do putting on extra weight during the back track. Well at least the friend did a 12.5kgs. The whole class till biceps was a stupid weight competition. Damn funny. I was looking at two of my pump kaki at the back and they smile at me looking at Jackpot and co. Jackpot even go to the extent of pumping 7.5kgs for triceps. Mind we're doing All Things (Just Keep On Getting Better). But the pain kicks in when they were doing biceps. Struggling like hell. LOL~! Like I said, I was on tip top condition tonight, so not much struggle the whole night. Like the instructors always says, it's not the quantity but the quality of the exercise that matters. Totally agreed~!

No combat class but MD was here, so he took a sauna and we went off for minum later. Had a discussion and well I decided that I might go to Singapore for this coming X'mas. Damn it's all your fault MD, but I like the idea. LOL~!

WarmUp: 5kgs; Squats: 17.5kgs; Chest: 8.5kgs; Back: 12.5kgs; Triceps: 6kgs; Biceps: 6kgs; Shoulder; 5kgs

16 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

KNS..blamed it on me!! i'm just suggesting to u nia maa..hehe!!

Anonymous said...

I miss SG so much, last time i always go there during x'mas time, very nice. but hotel rate will kill u

BaBy OcTopUs said...

MD: Aiya~ Kidding ler .. keke! But like I said, good suggestion. Asked her bout the apartment already. Need to confirm with the friend. hehe! Fingers cross!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Ya lo, I know hotel super expensive during festive seasons and especially X'mas. That's why accommodation very important. Got cheap ones only will plan to go or else just stay in M'sia. kekeke!

Anonymous said...

haha..if you got friend there, just tumpang stay lor...coz i go there 2 times, stay at my good friend's place. save money

TTB said...

Weights "competition", like one must carry heavier than the one beside you issit? Haha... No wonder sometimes I thought I saw the guys looking at the weights I put on before they put on theirs - and must be heavier than mine issit? mwah haha...

Anonymous said...

funny post this one...

u shud look at that fler and ask... haaaa? can oni manage 12.5kg ??? tsk tsk tsk....

roflol

LGM

Anonymous said...

those are kiasu people lah..for me, if the weight so heavy but skill all wrong, then nothing in return and maybe hurt you.

That jackpot always laugh at me said im doing pump for many year, the weight still cant fight with them...but I dun care..

TTB, some guy really cannot take it if a girl take heavier than them..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

TTB: Some people just can't help the competition. It's a male macho-ego thingy.

I know what you're saying dear, cause at sometimes when I saw your friend Suzie (is it??) carrying so heavy at TC. I almost fainted haha!!

And once she was standing next to me, damn pressure. Was asking LP to swap place with me at that point. haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Like I said, Quality more important than Quantity. You look at Jackpot face when he do clean and press and biceps sure funny one. kakaka!

That fella Sei Cheong only !!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LGM: Cannot la, as I am also carrying 12.5kgs max for my clean and press also. kakaka! And depending on the track also.

TTB said...

So it's true that guys actually check on the weights we carry haha... some of us gals, oopss sorry, I mean them gals (Susan) is really strong.

Strong gals can be evil and buly guys - those who are kiasu - by carrying super heavy weights? heh...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

TTB: Yes, I know Susan can carry heavier weight compared to the instructor .. Ahemm~!! LOL!!

But we guys do check out the surroundings. But I won't burden myself to carry so heavy if I am not up to it. She's pumping 10kgs for chest. You don't see me do anything more than 8.5kgs. hehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, get a life out of gym!

Anonymous said...

out from .

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I have a life other than gym la. GO read my new post la. kakaka~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails