Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 12

Recuperating

We were supposed to have our sales meeting this morning but was postponed due to last minute unavoidable appointment by my manager. So I was left with nothing to do this morning as I had made all my appointments later this afternoon and the day after. Saw my ex-colleague online and chatted with her. So much happened in the company since I left. All the best dear on your health.

It was really hot the whole afternoon and I was wishing that it would rain. Maybe HE heard my prayers and rain started to fall around 4pm. Hallelujah~!!! But the down side of a pouring day is the massive jam it created. Darn it!

My shoulder are still sore from the amount of classes I did this past week. Can I still do Yoga tomorrow? will see how it goes tomorrow. But I really need the stretching. Luckily there's no gym for me today and I decided to take a rest. Had dinner with my girl at uptown and did some catching up. She went for the usual dance class and I went back for movies.

7 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Take good rest la.. Your shoulders might be too tired.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

yes too tired of eating satey last weekend ... LOL!! thanx!

Anonymous said...

take good rest, if not your shoulder will like my shoulder

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Today better. Just need some extra rest and staying away from cold water.

Will definitely for Combat as TT already asked me to request for track just now.

Anonymous said...

pls give some new song, coz im going tonight....

Anonymous said...

yea man, ate too much sate celup, keke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hope you like the song la~ kekeke!

Related Posts with Thumbnails