Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 30

Tiring Weekend

Saturday:-
This weekend seemed a bit too short for me. It all started with the early morning warehouse sales which I went but was disappointed with the items which they put on sale. Nevertheless I never go home empty handed, so I managed to get myself an electrical appliance. Sweet~! As my brother was on duty that day, so it's my duty as the second in command in my family to take them out for lunch. Since Chloe misses her dad so much, I decided to drive them all to Sunway to gave my brother a surprise.

Damn long crawl up the parking but my luck was really good that day, managed to find a parking within minutes. Go for some watch hunting with my girl and finally send my SIL and mom back. Continued with my new drama marathon at home and fall asleep half way. I was really that tired. Decided to have a home cook pasta, so we stayed home and enjoyed the comfort of my room with delicious food accompanied with a good movie. What can a guy ask for more? : )

Sunday:-
Woke up early as my brother decided to come over for dim sum. My gosh, I am so tired but since they did mentioned the magic word, dim sum, so I picked myself up and get ready. After breakfast went back to sleep for a while before heading down to KL for my friend's post wedding luncheon at Imbi Palace. Food was fantastic (sorry no picture as I was pai seh to take!!). Picked up Romiko from home after lunch and went to Summit to send her watch for service. And finally bought myself a new watch. Sweet~! Went home and continued with our drama and had dinner before she went home. One word ... tiring!

PS: And I was supposed to go house hunting this week. Damn~!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails