Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 30

What's The Time?

Finally decided to get myself a new watch. Can't really stand (pun not intended) without a watch these days. It's quite troublesome to kept getting my handphone out to check out the time. And I always lost track of the date without a watch. Hopefully this baby will get me through at least longer than the previous one. Still sad as I really like the previous one a lot. Since it's passed down from my dad to my brother and ended up with me. It has been with the family for near to 30 years. So it's like family treasure. Maybe I can start with this one to my son. LOL!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. this is really nice!! How much u bought?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Price is not the essence here. You can't measure beauty with a price tag. :P

Give a wild guess.

Related Posts with Thumbnails