Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25

A Walk At The Night Market

I was really bored yesterday, thinking whether to go for gym after work or not. My laziness got better of me and tons of excuses came flying through my head not wanting to go for gym. So I msn K-Bear and told her that I won't be going for her pump class. Called MD up and he too can't make it for the early combat class at Consplant. So off I go back to my house and drop off my laptop at home. Traffic was really smooth these two days. And it's 6.30pm at traffic central. So I decided to go for a walk at SS2 night market with my housemate.

It's been a while since I last went to the night market. As usual the market was packed but it wasn't that hot last night. So I managed to grab some snacks along the way and packed a nasi lemak home for dinner. Some of the stalls even started playing CNY songs. OMG~! What happened to X'mas? Decided to go home when the crowd started to built. Stayed home and continued with my CSI marathon. Two more seasons to go. But most definitely I'll be going for Sue's pump class tomorrow. But Master T is not teaching, so whose replacing him? JX? Eugene?????

2 Octopus:

Swee said...

Yeeeerrr... I thought someone said he wanted to skip the class for whatever cupcakes? LOL-

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Cup cakes not available and I think no gym and cup cakes don't do good in the same night. LOL!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails