Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 21

Yes! I Will Try Not To Review It Too Much

It was pouring heavily when I arrived at Summit for Jean's yoga. She herself was slightly late but informed the front desk about it. Most of the road coming into USJ and Subang Jaya are flooded or jammed with cars. Luckily I was able to squeeze myself through the jam before it started. Yoga class was as usual but I managed to hurt my shoulder blade while doing the head stand. Yes, I know, do more warm up. But it's not the case for me this time. Didn't do head stand for like ages so it took me awhile to get a hang of it.

Master T was able to make it on time this week so no more rushing like mad during the class. LOL! A lot of new members or people who came over for the trial session joined the class. So it was a bit havoc in the beginning but they were able to catch up at the end. Tonight it was just me and MD with Wannie. After class we decided to go over minum at our usual shop. Browse through the new release with Master T. Yes, it's no surprised that I got it quite some time. Yes, I will try not to review it too much. Yes, I will try not to get bored of the new release when they launch it next month. And Yes, the songs are damn nice this time around. LOL!!! And Hell Yeah, your legs are gonna be so tired that you will need a stretcher to carry you out. haha!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails