Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 21

Body Combat 38 Review

OK OK, I know I shouldn't be reviewing it so early but I got time. And I promise myself that I won't be reviewing it too much and get bored of it like I did with the previous release. But than again I got the previous release like 2 months before the launch. So don't blame me. At least they're gonna launch this new release around the mid of the next month (I assume).

As usual, choreography by Dan and Rachel Cohen. For those who didn't know Rachel married Dan early this year. The new release invited two other master instructor. First is Hernan "Dientitos" Lopez (you saw him in few previous releases, not too fond of him) and Justin Sanchez from The States. For those whose been with FF for many years should have heard of Justin as he once teach over here and was quite 'famous' among the ladies.

First track upper body as usual starts with a double upper and going to hooks and jump jabs. Lower body starts with alternating front knees to side kicks and front round house. Nothing special. But the song by Cascada really pump you up for the next round. Second track starts with a upper block and a cross with a front kick. Second combo is the hook upper and round house kick. That is the whole combo. There's a lot of jump jab and speed ball for track 3 which I don't really like and Hernan leading this track doesn't help much too.

Round four starts with back knee, front kick and add another 3 back kicks at the end. The neat part of this track is the end where we have triple side round knee plus one back kick. Similar to The United Vibes but with a long repetition on both sides. Avril Lavigne starts track 5 off with double jab and two uppers. Not forgetting a lot of body ribs punch. Pain starts to kicks in during track 6 rather than a conditioning track. It starts with palm strike with back elbow and back kick. Esciva is back and adding to the fun is some front kicks. Track 7 starts off strong with Jab, Cross, Jab and two back knees. A lot of knees to the ends and also descending elbow.

The last tracks is one of my favourite as it was Cascada's What Hurt The Most. Chore was simple with plenty of jabs and crosses. Continued with Upper and strong upper and lastly hook. It's quite similar to Believe in Me but more simpler. It's quite tiring if you're doing it correctly. The conditioning track focuses on abs, triceps and biceps so it starts with a lot of slow triceps and biceps push ups. This time around we have the Plank move and alternating leg change along the way. Rapping up the whole release with a nice cooldown accompanied by OneRepublic's Say (All I Need). Overall it's a nice release and it's strong. Hopefully you all like it when you saw the launch.

5 Octopus:

Swee said...

Ayo....

What did I just told you last quarter? =P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

No worries, I have more self-control this time around. I didn't even watched the whole video.

Does that count for something? LOL!!

Anonymous said...

please review Bodypump

BaBy OcTopUs said...

You will die during squats, triceps and biceps ... so better get prepared now.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I am so torn in between hating your comment or taking it as a compliment. But I do accept all comments and your time for reading through my blog. Enjoy~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails