Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 9

Another Jason??

The day started with me not having enough sleep. Don't ask me why. I slept around 1.30am. So it should be sufficient rest for me when I woke up at 8am this morning. Had my weekly meeting as usual. Went for an appointment with my boss and managed to sealed a deal (YES!!!). Managed to get off the office quite early and went over Uncle Lim's for coffee and read some news online.

Brian's class was packed today but less energetic. Maybe it's the crowd. Not my usual hyper-self as Jackpot and Jason was in front of me. Found out that the guy with Jackpot is called Jason. My gosh~! So many Jason in the gym. During Sue's class, another Jason was doing his clearance tonight. And there is another two Jason in the class not including Jackpot's friend. LOL~!!! Confusing? OK la. He made some mistakes during squats tracks which was quite obvious and some other small ones. Saw him having a long chat with Sue after the class. Will he be clear? Whatever~!

Someone finally came back from Cambodia. I heard he's forming an army camp while he was there. LOL~!!! As usual, it's just me, MD, CP and BQ tonight. Good work out but found out that my BOUNCE doesn't help much during Muay Tai. Damn hard to jump. Might change back to my FREE next time for Combat. :P

  1. Shake That / Bom Bom Suenan
  2. The Final Countdown
  3. Come With Me
  4. Jigga Jigga
  5. You Can't Stop The Beat
  6. Leave Me Alone
  7. The 6th Gate
  8. Reach Out
  9. Here I Come
  10. What Have You Done

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

"Jason"...this name is too normal in FF, but our Jason got nickname.."MD".,,special ler

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Luckily or else, we got so many Jason. Remembered last Tuesday during TT class. Got two Jason also head ache. LOL~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails