Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 8

Do I Hear Wedding Bells??

This weekend was filled with wedding dinners one after the other. Today I attended my primary school friend, Julian's wedding. It was a small beautiful luncheon at Concorde Hotel. This is my last wedding dinner for the year. It's my 6th this year. Next round would be next month.

One by one of my friends from college and also primary school are getting married. Makes me think, is it time for me to settle down. Well I am not sure that I am ready or not but that question didn't really pop up in my head actually. But seeing one by one of my friend starting to get married, I couldn't help but to think, if it's time? But I would always have my excuse not to get tide down so fast. Well financial is one main issue and also getting a house. That is my main priority now. So now you know why I am so rush in looking for property nowadays.

Those friends from school who we (friends) thought will get married last actually got married first. It's quite ironic in some way but I am happy for them. At least they found their other half. Luckily my parents doesn't asked me the QUESTION every time we meet. Well they know my plan and they know my attitude maybe. So no point asking me when they already expect the answer. And my mom are busy playing grandma with my brother's daughter. Nice timing.

So when is my wedding day? Well you got me there. Maybe another 2 years? That's the initial plan. House next year and wedding the year after. But no one know what will the future holds. I am open to all possibilities. But why rush? I got so many people who are older than me who is reading this post right now and they are still singles. So why worries? LOL~!

8 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Sibeh KNS...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Oh you got the joke~! Well someone haven't comment this yet though. The one I am aiming for. kakaka!

Anonymous said...

ofcoz lar!! terang2 shoot!! maybe that fellow dont dare to comment kot..kekeke..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ We dun pusing2 bila cakap. We terang2 masuk kepala punya~

Biar sakit tapi kena sasaran~! kakaka!!

Anonymous said...

sibeh BKLTL, anyway i like the way u tembak, hahahahaha...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

cause a bit quiet these days .. so need to shoot someone for some excitement~! LOL~!

Anonymous said...

yeah..i also dont know why sooooooo quiet!! everybody on holiday mood ke???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Everyone got their own problems or issues, I guess. Holidays around the corner might be possible too.
Everyone can't wait for the festive seasons to come .. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails