Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 11

I Saw You

Yes another holiday for me this week. Damn I am so happy to be working in Selangor. Woke up early as I was planning to go to the Converse warehouse sales this morning. Arrived around 9.30am and luckily the queue wasn't that long. Managed to get in right after they opened up the door. The brand available are Converse, Everlast, Kappa and Lee Cooper. Got myself two hoodies from Everlast. It's a good bargain as both is less than RM50.

Left early as I got a lunch appointment with my ex-colleagues in KL. We went to this place called Maredo Argentina Steakhouse. It was recommended by both my colleagues. So the 6 of us had a very filling and satisfying lunch. I was passing by Padi House when I saw a familiar face. She was walking alone maybe after lunch? But it's 3pm??? Gave her a call and she was really surprised when I mentioned that I saw her. Yes dear, we Hor Mia people from Selangor is not working today. So we will all be seeing you in 2 weeks time. And yes, we will all be suffering if what you said to me do happen. LOL~!

10 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

like that you also can see her ah....erh...maybe....

got converse warehouse sales ah ??? I dont know ler..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo, KL so BIG also can see her. Maybe my luck not that good that day. LOL~!!! "Xi Wen Dai"

Yup, till this Sunday I think. Can go if you wanted to get some T-Shirts or shoe.

Anonymous said...

you better run fast if you said that...lol

BaBy OcTopUs said...

No worries, she be gone for two weeks. LOL~!!!

Anonymous said...

wakakaka...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

So tonight no gym ... YES~!!! Go makan steamboat!!! kekekek!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG... i have stopped gym for 1 week, and pump for about 2 weeks. Die man..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Die is when you start picking up the bars and when she give you that 'put more weights on girl' STARE of her!! LOL~!!!

Anonymous said...

LP, who ask you keep watch dvd ? you will die once she come back...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

She watched half way fall asleep and all her saliva drip to the sofa (from reliable source)!! haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails