Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 13

What's Up With Me

Friday:-
The weekend pass by quite fast for me. Friday was a really busy day for me as I was rushing for my work and appointments and forecast for next year' sales and all. My girl got locked in my house and I need to 'save' her later that day. Dinner appointment with my old gang of friends. It was nice gathering and chatting with you all. Aldred, I will consider on the Japan trip with you next year.

Got home and continued to watch my CSI season 8. It was really sad at the end of the season when Warrick Brown was being 'killed' after being in the show since day 1. And he is one of the best character I like most in the show next to Grissom. Losing Sara during the mid of Season 8 doesn't help much too. Sigh~!!! Still waiting for the new episode from Supernatural and also Gossip Girls.

Saturday:-
Had to woke up early as I need to send my car for major service. It's another 60,000km down the road and it's just 1-1/2 year since I last changed my timing belt. My previous job requires me to travel a lot and now I need to pay the price for it. Bingy came over and we had dim sum breakfast as usual. I think this is our quarterly routine, as we will go for the same restaurant at the same time before heading down to KL. Yes, it's PC Fair. Managed to get myself a retractable mouse and a headphone. Fark~! Found out the mouse not working when I got back. Damn it~! Romiko and Bingy got themselves a 320GB of WD 2.5" portable HDD. Damn cheap~!

PC Fair this time around wasn't as packed as the previous one. Recession or maybe most of the people are on holidays? Anyway, show girls are lesser but they did hired some really cute girls. LOL~! Came back and found out the damage of my major service, RM738. There goes my claim for last month. It was raining super heavy when I got home. House nearly got flooded again, it was just few inches away from over flowing the dam. Lucky~!!!

Yes, that's my dog taking a sip of the water. LOL!

By this time, I was getting ready for the worst case scenario.

Dog is wondering where does his bowl had gone to??

Sunday:-
All of us had a really good sleep as it was still raining since yesterday. Looked at the time and it's around noon. So I woke up and prepared breakfast in bed for my girl. Chopped all the ingredients up for my special sandwich. Tomato, onions, tuna, mayo, cheese, frankfurter with bread. Finished the whole loaf of bread. Nice~! Continued with our drama series in bed till late noon.

Thought of getting some last minute warehouse sales from Converse with my girl. Luckily they had extended another hour for the sales and extended mark down for the items. Was supposedly accompanying my girl to get her some clothes but at the end I got myself another pair of shoe. What can I say, the sales person further mark down the shoe for me as it was the last pair and it was my size. It's was like the shoe was waiting for me (OK OK, that was too dramatic). One more sales to go and I will call it a year. :P

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails