Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 16

What Doesn't Kill You, Will Only Make You Stronger

This is one bust Monday for me. And I had expected this too. Managed to finished most of my paper work after lunch. But still some pending for info from god knows where. My boss just told me I am going down South alone this week and ask me for a schedule. Told him I am planning to go on Wednesday as tomorrow is a bit too tight for me. So I'll be away for 3 days. Another rest? Hell no, got so much appointments to attend when I am down under.

Meet up with my brother's family at The Curve for some Ikea shopping. Got myself some candles for the aroma therapy thingy. Drove down Bkt. Raja for a late meeting. When I heard that the customer was planning to sit three vendors as in my competitors together, I was like, WTF??!! And truly, that's what the purchaser did. But we (vendors) did agreed to go individual for commercial discussion. How stupid can the guy be???

Rush back to The Curve for Combat class. Was a bit early so went for pre-X'mas shopping. Bump into TTB. Managed to get myself the perfect gift for the gift exchange thingy for x'mas party. Head back to the gym and chat with Master C for a while before heading to the class. Class was pack as usual. And the floor was slippery. Almost trip while doing the jigga or was it my shoe?

  1. Walking In Memphis / James Bond Theme
  2. Beat It
  3. Angels Eye
  4. Zombie
  5. How Far We've Come
  6. Behind The Cow
  7. Party Non-Stop
  8. Rhythm & Police / Believe In Me
  9. War
  10. Now We Are Free
K-Bear wasn't here tonight as she was DOWN UNDER for her holiday. So IM was replacing her class. Wasn't as packed as the usual class but hell the class was noisy. Since most of the members knew IM so all of us were so into the tracks. Members were shouting and screaming even from track 1. And that lasted till the last cool down where we all sang along. Damn it was a powerful and fun class. And one painful experience. This could be one of the most tiring class I've even joined. But a damn good one. Simple stand alone tracks but when you combined them together it's a very heavy work out. Well like K-Bear said, what doesn't kills you, will only makes you stronger, right?!
  1. Don't Let This Moment End
  2. The Race
  3. Push Up
  4. Fly On The Wings of Love
  5. Stranger In My House
  6. Save The Horse
  7. Castle In The Sky
  8. Tribal Dance
  9. Most Girls
  10. Knocking On Heaven Door
As usual, went for minum after the class. But actually I was a bit tired and a lot in my mind. Maybe a drink can clear my head. So went with BQ, KNSQ and QQ. Had a long laugh at some matters. LOL~! Call it a night around midnight. Still got clothes to wash ler~

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails