Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 4

I See The Signs

Finally my first 3 back to back classes after the long holiday. Damn I was excited, even came early and do some warm up on the weight. Brian's class was pack tonight. It was a very powerful class or was I tired? Legs were shaking during the lunge track, 1st sign. Damn it. But still managed to finish the class in one piece.

Continued with Sue's class and it's as usual, it was full house. Cut down on my squats weight to get my technique right this time. Was doing Summer Rain and my hand were shaking around half of the track, 2nd sign. WTH? Did I mistakenly put on some extra weight for the chest track? Nope, it's my usual weight but why does it feel like it's so much heavier tonight. Even during Olympia my arm were a bit shaky. California and Car Wash was alright for me. Come to lunges, my legs were shaking again.,3rd sign. Can felt some pain on my injured ankle. Damn it. Shoulder track was a killer with so much push ups. At the end of the class, I was really exhausted. More exhausted than I normally do, 4th sign.

Master T class was also full tonight and we did some really old tracks that we discussed last Thursday. My body was totally powerless even during the warm up, 5th sign. Jab and shuffle were totally powerless. I was really tired. The whole class was a long strenuous journey for me tonight. Big surprised when we did Dance Floor Anthem, my god!!! But still going for my normal option and managed to finish the whole class in one piece but damn tired. This is what one week of holiday will do to me. I think my lower body is weaker so need to train more.

  1. If I Were You
  2. We're Not Gonna Take It
  3. Shooting Star
  4. Rock Me Amadeus
  5. I'm So Excited
  6. Full Metal Jackass
  7. Electro Violence
  8. Ludwig Is Alive
  9. Dance Floor Anthem
  10. When Love & Hate Collides

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails