Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 25

Lunch With An Old Friend

It's nice meeting up with some old friends for lunch once in a while. And today is the day. We work quite near to each other but we didn't really have the chance to meet up and have lunch or a drink after work once. Sean is an old friend of mine since secondary school. We're like super good buddies during school time. And after graduation and work started for both of us, we seemed to drifted further apart due to personals commitments and life. He just become a father 3 weeks ago. I know you read my blog sometimes, so if you're reading this, just wanna congratulate you again in here.

Was supposed to pick up my SIL from tonight till Friday but make a last minute adjustment and I was managed to slipped into Brian's Step class before it started. His class can really bring your mood up and really makes me push myself to the max. It's the motivation and the power he brings. That's why I still rush for his class although it's so damn early. Sue is in Thailand doing her quarterly over there so it was someone else who replaces her class tonight. Sorry, didn't catch his name. Some really unfamiliar tracks hence the tough work out. Biceps were a killer. I don't know why but the bar felt so heavy tonight. Continued with Master T's Combat class which turn out to be a full house tonight. Yes, it's proven that doing combat with a gloves adds more Oomph to it. LOL~!!! Had a long chat during minum session with MD joining us half way. Called it off early as I need to wake up early later for my Malacca trip with my boss.

  1. Amazed / Tick Tick Boom
  2. Living On A Prayer
  3. Piece of Heaven
  4. Headbangerz / Cold As Ice
  5. You Can't Stop The Beat
  6. U + Ur Hand
  7. The Pretender
  8. U R My Phantasy
  9. Here I Come
  10. I'll Stand By You

8 Octopus:

aleximon said...

can show your combat glove ah ? post the picture lah...

if you also wear glove, you already can join Klang BKT gang lor...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiyo~! Normal gloves only la. Pai Seh to show also. I think it's the most cheapest in the range. But still DryFit material la. Show you this Friday if you come over. :)

Anonymous said...

try use MMA gloves! :) i can borrow you nxt time!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

MMA? MAA I know la. LOL~!!! Js kidding. Mix Martial Art glove? You mean the one you're using now or the one the presenter used during your recent quarterly?

aleximon said...

its not cheap or not cheap problem lah, at least it can use. I think you buy excersice glove? I just buy 1 pair of it, for my weight training.

Dr Combat, who dare to use ur glove, sticky plus dirty lah......but hor, where u buy it ? got offer ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Well I use it for my weight and combat classes also. But during chest sometimes my hand got all red cause blood cannot circulate well. Maybe the size too small? But it's fit well wor. What size you bought? Mine is M.

aleximon said...

you got read my latest post in my blog? i bought those for weight training one, dun know same with u or not.

I use L size.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiyo go see la. I early early already post a comment lo. haha! Yes it's the same. L size I tried but seemed a bit to big ler. SO bought the M size. hehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails