Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 8

My Birthday Dinner cum Loh Sang

Tonight's outing was for Jacque & my pre-birthday dinner cum Loh Sang. The location is Duck King Restaurant @ Jaya One. Reservation was for 8pm but since the customer before us came late so the whole reservation got pull back late and we waited for 20mins before having a table. We were all damn hungry and finally started our lo sang and dinner and finished at 10.30pm. Second round at Master T's house with some wine drinking session while watching his wedding video which we all laugh so loud that I think we woke the whole neighbourhood. We all had a enjoyable night and ended the whole night or morning at 1.30am. Thanx again to my friends who organized the event and those who came to celebrate with me.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails