Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 7

It's All Coming Back To Me Now ....

I was a slightly late for Step class yesterday as I was shopping for my grocery before I went over Consplant. Was thinking if I can't make it for 6.30pm Step then I would do 6.50pm Balance class. When I arrived they were already doing track 2 so I just sneak in and get a step board and do. As usual, class was low intensity and not much mood to do but nevertheless it was a 1 hour full class compared to Brian's Tuesday which is a 45mins class.

Continued with my pump class and I got a feeling that we (or rather I) would be hearing some familiar tracks from Monday class. But luckily K-Bear changed some of the tracks and it was a good work out class at the end. Not much trouble to finish the class and wasn't that tired too. Yes, my squats are getting better. Continued with combat class as usual and I went in with full stamina, and I had only one lunch today. I was still energetic till the very end of the class. Yes, my stamina is coming back to me now. lol~!

Had a long minum session after that discussing on the venue for my birthday dinner. Hey thanx again guys for celebrating with me in advance and extra gratitude to my bro, MD who organize it this time around.

  1. Listen To Your Heart / Trouble
  2. Guitar Damage
  3. Piece of Heaven
  4. Bagpipes
  5. How Far We've Come
  6. Leave Me Alone
  7. Party Non Stop
  8. Believe In Me
  9. Sound of The Underground
  10. Breath Easy

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

no problem lar bro!! since never been an organiser, so have it a try, kekeke..i didnt know that it was not an easy task, lots of thingy have to think.

hopefully everythings run smooth..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo, finding a venue and setting the date is the easy part but making everyone agreed on it was some difficult work. haha! Thanx again bro.

Related Posts with Thumbnails