Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 6

My New Gadget - Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

Finally I had bought this gadget which I mentioned few weeks ago, Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. The reason is that my SE K850i is giving me a lot of problem but I drew the line when the LCD screen started to blank off. So what's so great about this smart phone? Well for starter the large 3.2" 16Million Color TFT screen with 16:9 wide screen is really something to brag about. Running on the latest Symbian S60 5th edition on a ARM 11 369MHz with 128MB of SDRAM memory. Camera is a downgrade for me from a 5MP to a 3.2MP but this baby is running on Carl Zeiss lense with auto-focus camera with dual LED flash.

What I like about this baby is that it's running on 3.5G HSDPA band. Capable of GPS receiver and WIFI ready. TV output and FM radio on RDS. 3.5mm standard audio jack for good music indulgence. Bluetooth and USB v2.0 connectivity. Running on microSD memory which is so cheap in the market now days. Accelerometer sensor for automatic UI rotation and motion-based gaming. Hopefully this baby will get me through many many years to come. Definitely value for money. Well old things don't go, new stuff don't come

4 Octopus:

aleximon said...

how much you bought wor ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

RM1,300 original full set. The price quite reasonable lor. No choice need to buy cause the SE roask already. Now need to pay for the repair some more. Sigh~!

aleximon said...

SE no warranty liao ah ? RM1.3k is ok. Enjoy it, but my friend complaint the snap photo not so nice

BaBy OcTopUs said...

The SE I think still got warranty kua cause the warranty card they didn't wrote the date of purchase. SO I can write myself lo.

Picture cannot compare to my K850i but this screen is larger and clearer lo. Give and take lo. Cannot have all ma. hehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails