Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 4

When The Mood Comes

I was rushing down from KLCC after the last day of my exhibition over there. Left at 5.00pm and reached Consplant at 5.30pm. Yes, was driving like Schumacher all the way. LOL!! Actually I was hoping to make it for Joe's RPM class. But I am not sure what is the time. So I just try to make it as early as possible. Got a parking as soon as I arrived. Lucky~!

Quickly walk up the stairs and saw there were already 6 or 7 members in the studio. Look at the time table and it's stated 5.45pm. Quickly went in and changed. Damn, didn't brought my another shoe for RPM. Gonna wear my Bounce again. Darn it. Class was OK, with good techniques shown and coaching but like some one said, it lacks motivation I guess. I am getting grown to RPM by the day. So gonna do more of RPM nowadays. Finished the class and walk out and saw that Body Step class just started and quickly walk in and get a board. Yup, it's JJ's class but what the heck, once in a while is OK. It's a full 1 hour class but still managed to finish it in one piece.

Quickly get my gloves and set my boards for K-Bear's Body Pump class. Saw Jackson and thought that he was team teaching with her. Well he might as well team teach or lead the class by the way he coach and shouted in the class. LOL! Did some challenge with Michael and Owen at the back. Good motivation to add weight with this two fella around. Finish the class and quickly get my water filled before the last class. Surprisingly it was quite pack tonight but MD wasn't here tonight. After the class, K-Bear gave me some feedback on moves during her pump class. Will try to follow your advice on the next class. Yes, I finally finished RPM, Body Step, Body Pump and Body Combat back to back. Aiya~! Once in a while when the mood is right only lar.

12 Octopus:

Little Princess said...

S.A.L.U.T.E

LOL LOL!!

md said...

planning to come but last minute got something to do, hehehe..

BO : u really KP liao!! Kao Tau to you!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LP: TQ TQ :)

MD: Ya lor, KP already .. LOL!! Once in a while lar. But really like RPM more. So next round next Wednesday bro?

Little Princess said...

Wow.. your wednesday will be filled of joy from this week onwards. LOL!

md said...

BO : my next round will be on mon, hehe!! weds definitely no prob!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LP: But Lilian is out for 6 weeks. So I am not where else can I go. Sigh~

MD: Monday cannot la bro. Must still go The Curve. Hehe!

Little Princess said...

Join them for other class like Herny's RPM.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yup, that's my plan tonight. Will try to go for Herny's RPM. Need to check the schedule. What time ar?

Little Princess said...

6.30pm i think.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Wow~ That means I have to rush up for BC after that. Later M'sia Idol got my spot. LOL!! Or you reserve for me la. Haha!

Swee said...

Omg... When I said you should change your workout routine a bit, I don't mean rushing here and there for 3- 4 classes in one shot! LOL

MD..... MD.....MD... I think the last I saw you was like...... 2 months ago? =P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

No rushing la dear. Boss not in for 2 days means I can snake out slightly earlier than USUAL. LOL!!

2 months?? No lar~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails