Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 23

Krabi Trip Day 4

Finally it's time for us to say goodbye to Krabi and head back to Malaysia. Can't imagine that we had already spent 3 days over there and it's now the last day. Really miss their food over there.

Found out that their air port do not have a duty free section for their tourists. Weird.

This is the second time in one week of me eating Air Asia's on board food. My flight over to Krabi was serving Nasi Lemak and now we had opted for their Chicken Rice. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought. We had pre-booked so it's not that expensive.

Finally we reached Malaysia soil at about 4.15pm. Oh, I miss my bed so much. Thinking back of all the food I had during this trip makes me wanna go to the gym after getting home, which I did. Definitely need to burn off the extra load I had during the whole trip. Totally a memorable trip for me and my babe.

2 Octopus:

Find Bangkok Hotels said...

Krabi has a many beautiful places for traveling. Phi Phi Le has several beautiful bays such as Pi Le which reaches into a valley and gives a lake-like scenery. This part of the sea is almost encircled by steep cliffs. To the south of Pi Le is a small bay called Lo Sa Ma which hides in a fold of a steep rock and provides a good spot for snorkeling. Another attraction is Tham Viking, a huge vast and airy cave which is home to a large number of swallows. On the cave wall are ancient paintings of sailing ships similar to those used by ancient Vikings. It takes about 30 minutes to get to Phi Phi Le by boat from Phi Phi Don.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya i had been there before during my Phyuket trip :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails