Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 6

She's Back

Tonight's Body Step class was so pack. I don't know where does all the people came from. This has got to be one of the largest crowd for Tuesday night class. During Brian's class, I saw Sue waving at me from outside. Yes, she's back. Can't wait for her class later. Sue look all slim down from the last I saw her. The muscles and all were all gone. She look quite smaller size now. LOL! Nevertheless, she been through some rough time and now she's back. And the rest is history. It was a mixture of old and new releases tonight. And she was so nice to do Miracle for the back track for me as she know it's one of my favourite. After 1 week of not doing any pump class, I was really tired during biceps. Continued with Master T's combat class later on. Class was pack tonight. A lot of new faces around. After the class BQ wanted to have some food so managed to 'buy' me to have supper with her. Yes, I am just worth a basket of fries. LOL! Call it a night earlier tonight as I need an early head start tomorrow for my trip down South. Oh, where can I find some really good food down there?

  1. Think About The Way / Mundian To Bach Ke
  2. Action
  3. Luv U More
  4. Tribal Dance
  5. How Far We've Come
  6. Stamp
  7. Jump
  8. Back In The UK
  9. Bite The Dusk
  10. In The Air Tonight

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails