Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 29

Happy-Go-Lucky

I believe that everything happens for a reason. And no matter how bad it may seem, it could be worst. So I always look at the bright side of each incident. I know that no matter how hard you try to escape from the reality of it, you still have to face it one day. It's like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. It's best if you quickly face the bomb and 'deactivate' it rather than waiting it to explode right in front of your face. I know it's easier said than done. What isn't right? So happen that I was chatting with some one last night and in the process I had some how lighten my own shoulder of burden and also thoughts of stuff which might and may not happen the next day (Today). Talking is a also a remedy for me to express myself, hence the blog. I am a Happy-Go-Lucky type of guy and always seemed to make myself happy with what he has and will just forget his problems after a good night sleep. Maybe I am a bit of a dreamer who live in his own world, but that is just me.

So Good Morning to all of you and although it's Monday, but think of the bright side of it. You have the whole week ahead of you to take care all of your work and finish it off with a good Friday night out with friends and a relaxing Sunday to pamper yourself with.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails