Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 20

G-Force in 3D


To be frank I wasn't into this movie that much but since babe wanted to watch it so much, I had no choice but to accompany her. So I am going in without much expectation at all. But surprisingly, I was really an enjoyable movie at the end. For those who haven't heard of the movie or doesn't know what the movie is all about, read on.

Actually I was quite relieved when I know that Jerry Bruckheimer was the producer of the movie. The story tells how 3 guinea pigs, Darwin, Juarez and Blaster lead by their supervisor Ben (a human) who trained them to be secret agents. Their chance come when Ben decided to help the FBI to solve one of their cases. But something happens and the feds decided to close down on the whole project and send the cute agents into experiment. So the 3 guinea pigs had to race against time to save the world from world domination from an unknown person. Will they be able to save themselves and save the world at the end? Well do I really need to answer that?

As mentioned, I had watched this movie in 3D. Damn it was such a realistic experience. This is one of my first experience watching any movie in 3D. Totally worth the extra RM5 for the glasses and all. It's a family movie and something that you can watch with friends for some good laugh. Nothing much to think about during the whole movie but as usual I had managed to guess whose the villain even during the early stage of the movie. Just buy a large drink in and sit tight with your 3D glasses on and prepare to laugh your heads off. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails