Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 21

Lost & Found


Those who had been following my FB status would have know that my cat, Coco had ran out from the house and hasn't been back since. Babe had been looking high and low for two days now. Last saw him at a neighbor's house but he didn't show any sign wanted to come back. I think he needed some space alone and getting familiar with the neighborhood. Well that is what I tell myself anyway. I had told babe that if he didn't come back, well we just accept the fact and let him be. But what worries us is that, Coco will try to find his way back to my PJ house.

Received a miss call from babe tonight as I was doing my class. Called up the voice mail and heard babe informing me that Coco is back. Babe said that as she was going out to work she tried calling out to him again and he surprisingly purred back. Finally he walked back into the house compound and went straight into his cage looking for food. I think he came back as he can't find any food outside. At least now, we can be sure that he know his way back home. So glad that my cat is back now. At least we can sleep well at night.

4 Octopus:

aleximon said...

thanks god !

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la. now can sleep tight. haha!

Swee said...

Don't worry.. Usually is dog that will try to find their way back to old house; cat will normally follow the owner ;)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

but the pet shop owner told me that he once heard that cat will follow the sun direction and go back to the old house ler. scary !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails