Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 12

Not AGAIN??!!

It all started this morning when I woke up and felt that my eye is a bit swollen. I am not sure if it's swollen or just water retention. But through out the day, I felt a bit uncomfortable on my left eye lid. Just the upper side. I felt a bit swollen during lunch time and asked a friend to confirmed. But she didn't noticed it before I asked her bout it. So I decided to just leave it for the time being. But during gym, some of my other friend told me that it's quite obvious and I can felt that my previous infection will be back again. So a friend recommended me to get some medicine for the eye infection. Bought something from Caring and quickly applied to my eye. Decided to apply for MC tomorrow if I the swelling worsen.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails