Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 30

You Sure Boh??

I know some of my readers like some drama-ness in my posts sometimes to get her through the morning or night. So I went to DU FF as usual tonight and as usual I will take a bath and change before sipping my coffee and reading the paper. So since the towel is wet, I will exchange a new fresh towel from the front desk. But the lady at the front desk or actually a consultant (cause of the uniform color) told me that she can't get me a new towel. I was a bit shocked and I asked

Me: Why? I always get a second towel in every gym I went to EVEN over here (DU).

Lady: I don't think so. It's our rules to only gave out one towel per member as we DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT towels for the whole gym.

Me: (I was like) HUH?? (Sure Boh??) But I had been taking SECOND towels from your gym BEFORE and they never said ANYTHING!? Why is this different?

Lady: I think you had mistaken, can you let me know who gave you the towels previously? As they are not allowed to do so. Do you KNOW that we DON'T HAVE ENOUGH towels for members for those who came after 8 or so?!! And why do you need and extra one??

Me: (WTF??!!) Your front desk lady and some other guys. But that is beside the point. Why is such a large gym do not have sufficient towels for members? Do you mean to tell me that I can only get one towel per day? So why the hell did I paid the extra for the towel service for? I just bathed and the towel is wet, and I need to bath again after the class around 8pm, so ARE YOU TELLING me to STICK this WET TOWEL into my locker and wait for it to DRY for 2 hours? If so you need to inform me earlier so I won't bath first.

Lady: (Pass me a new towel)

Me: Thank You (smirk!)

By the way, I had asked WC before if they are allowed to give me the second towel and they said it's alright. So what's the fuss about? Not enough towel then buy MORE la! DUH?!!!

9 Octopus:

aleximon said...

haiz....every time go to axis, sorry, towel need to wait for 1 hour....finish liao...

go to WC, sorry, we r run out of small towel.....

i think they should put more stock lah...now so many member is platinum lah.....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

huh? I tot only happen in DU. Axis and WC also the same. Well maybe cause I arrive early @ WC so no problem.

But this is not an excuse cause they 'force' us to upgrade to Platinum and get the towel service.

Anonymous said...

i too felt the same as you. thy should hv sufficient towels for the members. it's not the matter of wasting water. i mean how much water could that save. there r more ways to save water than this silly excuse. next shall we all drink once from the patry as thy nd extra water to wash the glasses. funny.

Anonymous said...

if every1 take 2 towel, then then need to use up double the water volume everyday... this also dunno how to count... stupid lah u. but then of course u said not every1 take 2 towel.. so tat's the selfishness, "people do cannot, i do can"... also look back how he critize the lady of taking excessive plastic bags, but wat hv u done to save the earth... look back at ur blog...
http://stevenycs.blogspot.com/2009/12/plastic-or-paper-both.html

BaBy OcTopUs said...

wow so many anon in here. thanks for the feedback and yes i agree it's a waste of water if you put it that way.

sorry if the post offended anyone. but it's of my personal opinion. so no hard feelings everyone. cheers.

Anonymous said...

why so many opinion here...

this is so call " Platinum " services...

If you wish to save water, pls bring your own bucket to the club..then it will save water......; p

Anonymous said...

I had been going to the gym for so long and I never heard of an excuse of this. If they start to bring in environment by saving water, what will they say next? Cut down on the air condition to save energy? If they can't cope with it then don't offer it at the first place or just put a sign board informing people of it. Totally utter nonsense.

TY

Anonymous said...

can the rest of the anon stop using anon, cause there is only ONE anon!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Oh boy! Ur back? If I think who you think you are. Hahaha. Welcome to the eco friendly debate. Wanna join?

Related Posts with Thumbnails