Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 7

Si Beh Swey - Epilogue

If you didn't know by now, I had lost my credit card as mentioned on my last post. So today I decided to go over the bank to check if there my card really got stuck in the machine as the guard said. I didn't give the idea too much thought as, if the card is stuck in the machine, the machine would be out of service. But when I got back, the machine is still operational and people are still using it. So I had brushed off the idea. Walked up to the guard and he told me to get a number and ding dong here and there going up and down when finally the guy in charge apologized to me for making me wait so long. Got my I.C and walk into his work place and what do you know, he came back out with my credit card. WTF? The machine really did 'swallow' my credit card. Well according to him, the machine will automatically 'swallow' the card if the owner didn't retrieve it for a certain of time. This is to guard the card and also letting others use the machine. Wow~ I just realized that there is such mechanism in the machine. So good news is, I got my card back, but bad news is that I had already canceled it. Fark~!!!!

4 Octopus:

Swee said...

Hahahhaah :p

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ironic right? :<

LP said...

I think every machine at banks having this function for security purposes. So lesson learnt, always double-check before leaving.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

R u sure? cause all the while the machine will just be out of operation when the card got swallowed. Well based on experience that is. I think I need to ask someone to bank in for me next time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails