Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 28

Body Attacy 69 Tracklist

OK, to be honest, I am not into Body Attack if you follow my blog. But when I saw the tracklist of the new coming release, I just can't stop myself from posting it up in here. It basically has most of my current playlist in my pod. See for yourself and decide. You have I Gotta Feeling (I think we have the same feeling after 2 releases of the same music in a couple of programs too), Sexy Chick, Jump That Rock (you have this in RPM and BC too), Down, TiK ToK and Reply. How cool~!!!


BODYATTACK 69
Warmup: I Gotta Feeling (B-Tastic Remix) – Orangez
Mixed Impact: Boys and Girls – Spacejammers
Aerobic: Real Things – DJ Sophia feat Lucy
Plyometric: Dream A Dream (Cheeky Trax Remix) – Captain Jack
Upper Body Cond: Sexy Chick – Olson Bjerre feat. Sam Knowles
Running: Sunshine After The Rain – Flip & Fill
Agility: I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Fortune Crew
Interval: Dangerous - Rhythm Twins
Power: Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want) – Masia
Lower Body Cond: Down - club4life
Core : TiK ToK – Ke$ha
Cooldown: Replay - lyaz

PS: Thanks Glen for the updates again on the tracklist 

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails