Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 21

RPM Marathon @ Empire

It's been a week since I did RPM Endurance, and last night I'd joined the RPM Marathon which is a 2 hours class. As usual, I did Body Step for warm up before the main event. The queue wasn't that bad compared to last week's RPM Endurance class. There were only around 10 members queuing up after the Body Step class. The RPM Marathon class is instructed by June & Stephanie last night. There were a total of 22 tracks I think. Tracks selection for the first half was a bit Deja Vu while the second half of the class seemed a bit saturated. My opinion, it was due to the track selection which was not that intense and unfamiliar. Let's be frank now, RPM stands for Riding with Powerful Music, and when there's no Powerful Music, there's no fun in it. I sweat quite a lot during the first half and my puddle of sweat dried up during the second half. There were some good tracks towards the end like California Dreaming, Summer Rain & Heaven but it's a bit too late towards the end. I think some of the other hardcore members agreed with me after the class too. Anyhow, it was a good experience and the  instructors gave us their best and I admire that. Gonna ride with Mickey Mouse and Herny tonight at Uptown for the RPM Marathon again (hopefully) and looking forward for next week's RPM Ironman at The Curve.

4 Octopus:

TTB said...

I did marathon with the Bens and it was great. I agree totally that the track selection is VERY important. When they played "I'm a tru believer" (not sure if the song name is this or not) during half time, it was REALLY inspiring! Feel like sobbing that I got so far haha...

And all their songs were great even though I am not a hardcore RPM-er, I really felt very connected and inspired riding. Sweat all the way! :))

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yup, it's called true believer. We did that for both the endurance Rpm over at Empire too. Hehe.

TTB said...

:) the songs were great in the class i attended. too bad no company tomorrow, else i might just do the ironman ^^

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I can't make it for Ironman tomorrow, xien jor~~~ conference starts today till Thursday evening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails