Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 23

Last Day Of Work before CNY

Entered my office as usual and made myself a hot cup of Pu Er (tea bags courtesy of Tenji). While sipping the hot tea, doing my SOP (i.e reading online news, update blog, FB and checking my mails etc etc), my staff told me a really shocking good news. Final payment for my order had been banked in fully, hence the good news. The shocking part was, we haven't even send anything to the customer which was in Labuan. And trust me the amount is not little. Damn this company if filthy rich. This is really a good news to me on the last day of work.

Later my manager instructed us (sales person) to update our forecast for the next month. We were all rushing and deciding which projection to put in. As we can't simply put any projection in and later just take it out. We need to answer to the top management on the status and what happened to the order and so on. Managed to find some 'potential' orders and the rest is history. Look at the time, it's already half pass twelves. Went over Tropicana City for lunch with my colleague.

Tonight is gonna be the last day of gym for me till after CNY. And hopefully I'll be able to join the class on next Friday. Lots of travelling to do and dinners to attend from friends and relatives. Hopefully I can control a bit of my in take this CNY or I am so gonna go hardcore on the classes after CNY. lol~!

Before signing off, just wanna wish all my readers
A Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

  1. Writing On The Wall / Because The Night
  2. Thnx 4 The Memory
  3. Shooting Star
  4. Jigga Jigga
  5. Girlfriend
  6. Hung Up
  7. Hardcore Paradise
  8. What Hurt The Most
  9. Here I Come
  10. Because Of You

7 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Here i wish you have a lots of happiness and fun through the year of the ox.

Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fa Cai...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

TQ TQ ~! Same to you. Drive safe and have a wonderful Chinese New Year with your families and friends~!!

See you next month :)

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fai Cai to u all!! make sure take more angpau ya, kekeke!! if can take oso on behalf of me!!
lolz..

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fai Cai to u all!! make sure take more angpau ya, kekeke!! if can take oso on behalf of me!!
lolz..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS~! So old already also pai seh wanna take already ... kakaka~!!

TTB said...

Gong xi fa chai! Have a great year ahead! and err... get lots of ang pow. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Same to you too ... errr ... lotsa ang pow~ haha! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails