Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 29

Stupid Stupid Jam!!!!

I was practically stuck in a jam most of the day. As I need to meet up with my brother at USJ 1 this morning, I had used Sunway toll and turning down into KESAS towards Shah Alam. There were already a crawl before entering the toll. Damn~! After 5 minutes of waiting finally I had passed the KESAS toll but it took me 25 minutes to get to Summit. WTF?!!!! It was so jam. No accident, no block, just normal traffic. Is it always like this? I mean, I don't usually use this road at this hour of time. Previously I used the road behind Sunway to come out to Jalan Kewajipan to Summit and it's not that jam. And when I am coming out of USJ around 1pm, it was another jam at the intersection of Giant and Summit. After navigating through the traffic I was stuck again in another jam in front of Summit. WTH?!!! Got to Sunway and another big jam continues to follow me. I think I had wasted more than an hour in a jam today. I know some of my friends who had to face this kind of jam each day and I just wanna say that I salute you all. I will die of frustration if I am in a hurry. Stupid Stupid Jam!!

Personal Note: RPM (Challenge): 810kcal

7 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Was it because of raining in the morning?

Why ar? I stuck for more than an hour today also. Very stupid la!

~LP~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Nah, i don't think so. cause it's already stop when I was driving over that time. i think it's due to the construction on the shoulder of the road which cause the massive jam. NKVE i understand but KESAS heading towards USJ?? Nonsense!!

cp said...

only a short jam.don't whine.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

U r not caught in the jam, don't kepoh~

Coffee Prince said...

there got construction toward the kewajipan bridge mah, that why always jam. sometime jam until the petrol station at kesas.

baby octopus said...

i'm talking bout the highway from puchong side to usj not shah alam to subang. That road no petrol station and the construction on the road going to subang not usj. None related. Aiyo! Haha.

Coffee Prince said...

ai ya.......i blur liao !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails