Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 13

Two Weddings & A Movie


So what's up during this long weekend? Since I work like half day last Thursday and it's a holiday on Friday, the weekend seemed so long for me. I had two wedding dinner to attend during these two days. One was babe's friend in Klang on Thursday night. I can't remembered when is the last time I went for an Indian engagement ceremony. It's really cool and the bride is so beautiful too. The next wedding would be my good friend, Jason and his wife Ai Ling which is also in Klang the next day. Luckily we were able to make it on time after watching a movie beforehand. It was a very wonderful and beautiful ceremony where all of us gym friends attended. Just wanna wish both the newly weds Congratulations and a Joyful life with your love ones.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails