Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 25

Reduce Resistance or Reduce Classes??? Both???!!!

As you all know, I joined a lot of classes (gym) every week. For the last two weeks, it was really crazy as I changed some of my usual routine or classes. Particularly my Wednesday night class. My usual class would be going to Uptown for RPM Challenge. But I'd decided to cut down on the RPM as I think I joined too much of it and the latest release isn't that impressive to me. So I went over WC and joined Body Combat, Body Pump and RPM instead. One class becomes three classes for me now. And I was deciding to cut down my classes previously. So I am doing 15 classes in 5 days. I am not sure if that is a lot but let me say that, I can memorized all the chorey by head. Another reason to cut down the classes is because I don't wanna strain my ankle which I think is gonna give me an issue in the future. So the idea would be cutting down the classes and taking supplements like Glucosamine & Fish Oil to help relieve the pain (which I am not having YET?!!). I should lower down my resistance level for all the classes, especially Body Step, but I like going crazy during the class. Body Pump is alright as it doesn't incurred much strain to the ankle rather to the back. Am decreasing the impact during my Body Combat classes these days too. Maybe cutting down classes is good or at least lowering down the resistance of each classes. Free weights? Someone invited, well let's see how it goes.

2 Octopus:

aleximon said...

jom, join marathon !

BaBy OcTopUs said...

dowan la, i am an in door sport person. go out kena sun light will melt one la .. hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails