Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 14

Double McSpicy

I first saw this when I arrived over Singapore last week. McDonald's Double McSpicy. OMG~! I had to try this one before I left. But I didn't have the chance to try it out until the night I left. I was at the airport and there was still time to spare and there were a McDonald restaurant. Coincidence? I think not. It's FATE. lolx! Since I had dinner, so I decided to just have the burger and not the whole set.

Like the name goes, Double McSpicy. There are two large piece of fried whole drumstick meat put on top of each other. It was really large and I was Lovin' It~! I was soooo full after finishing the whole burger. The staff was so nice to offer me a cup of water to cleanse my thirst. I am not sure if this is for a long run or limited time only but I can say that I tried it now. Now all I need is to try their Mega Big Mac. 4 piece of beef patties. Yummy!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails