Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 17

Street Fighter IV on iPhone

Finally the game which I am waiting for is available now in my iPhone. The game that I am referring to is Street Fighter IV. I think those from my 'era' of time should be familiar with the name. It's one of the most original fighting arcade game. Although not all the characters are accessible from the iPhone version but they do have 8 characters to choose from. Those famous all time character like Ryu, Ken, Guile, Chun-Li, Blanka, Dhalsim, M.Bison and new comer Abel. 

Ryu performing his Ultra Combo move
As always, my favorite character would be Ryu and occasionally Ken are a show stealer as their combos are so neat and nicely perform as you can see from above. Again it's not 100% representation or copy of the original version from PS3 but you it's enough to make you go WAAAAH~~!!!!

This is the actual graphics from the phone if you're wondering how it is. I can say that the graphics and sounds are solid as it can be. You must think that the controls would be difficult and slow response but trust me it's not. The controls are easy to get used to and there isn't any lag which I can say from my game-play. Thanks to the powerful processor by Apple, we have a good time playing some really cool 3D games. If you want to check out the apps you can go to here. The price for the game is USD9.99. Hopefully they will bring in more character for their next update on the game. I would say that I give two thumbs up for this game and I know I will be enjoying myself with it for a long time. At least it can reduce my need to get a PS3 unit that soon. Enjoy~!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails