After the leaked photos of the iPhone 4th Gen had started circulating in the net, there are plenty of speculations going on. There are some who claimed that the phone are actually a clone phone manufactured from Japan. Well until people from Gizmodo 'confirmed' that the phone which was found, is really the real iPhone 4G. There are more closed up pictures being uploaded after that.
So this is what they found out.• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
As you can see from above picture, the new iPhone 4G is more of a square shape compared to the current 3GS. The speaker and jack at the same old place but the SIM card insertion had been changed to the side with the same pin method. But this time around, it's using Micro Sim card.
So what had they changed?• The back is entirely flat, made of either glass (more likely) or ceramic or shiny plastic in order for the cell signal to poke through. Tapping on the back makes a more hollow and higher pitched sound compared to tapping on the glass on the front/screen, but that could just be the orientation of components inside making for a different sound
• An aluminum border going completely around the outside
• Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)
• Everything is more squared off
• 3 grams heavier
• 16% Larger battery
• Internals components are shrunken, miniaturized and reduced to make room for the larger battery
Why they believed it's the real thing? Well cause it was reported 'lost' by Apple and it was a prototype. And news says that, they wanted the unit back, badly. They can't really check on the specification or the pixel like of the phone as it was remotely 'killed' by Apple (supposedly). But before it was dead, the fella said that the resolution is way better than 3GS. Cool! There are plenty more stuff which they discover but I am not gonna list it all out but maybe you can read it by yourself. Can't link the video over but you can check it out here, here, and here. haha!. It's really awesome. Fingers cross~!