Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 22

Just Another Weekend

I had officially moved into my house more than a week now. Felt really good living under my own roof and waking up every morning seemed so great. Although I need to endure some extra time in the road due to longer distance and jam from my previous place, it still felt so good. Last weekend, babe and me went IKEA shopping again for a last minute dash on their sales. Bought a lot of stuff over there but couldn't get their clothe hanger which is one of my main reason over. Was told by the staff that it was out of stock. Dang~!! Walked around IPC and then to Curve for some Starbucks sessions. Went to Daiso and again bought tons of stuff for the house. It felt great spending all the money knowing that it's for your own house and all. Life is good~! ^^

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails